Sep 14, 2015

A few sick days off school.

I just love the evening sun in our bedroom, I think from now on I am going to dedicate different nights to different things as a family.  Meat free Mondays with help from the kids with cooking.  Game/board night Tuesdays, Quiz night Wednesdays, Reading/book night Thursdays, and movie night Fridays.

Leon: You are crazier than ever, and constantly making me paranoid about what you are up to. How can one little boy be so sweet yet so defiant ?!?!?!?!

I am also excited to take Kyla to open day at the Tennis club this Sunday, I really think it will be something she will stick to.  The hope here is that she either really enjoys it, or an added bonus could be the next Serena ;)

Other pics are of our sunflowers getting bigger, ready to plant in the ground!

Today and yesterday Kyla has been home sick from school with a Mild cough,  so today, we got to hang out together, just the two of us! I love that she loves what I love. Watering plants, painting, learning, and watching me scrape paint from her windows!  These are the exciting but tedious first step towards completing Kylas dream room!