Jan 20, 2014

1/52 a picture and a portrait

Today marks the very beginning of The 52 week project. I have decided to follow a friends idea and go with not only a portrait but also a picture of my childrens art to go with it.

This year, anything goes.  My 4 year old daughter Kyla has begun drawing the most adorable little things, so I will have no problems adding one every week! and they are actually starting to look like actual 'things' instead of weird potato drawings with stick arms :), so clearly the picture below is of  'Leo the Lion', (as she calls it). She also has a thing for cutting things out, shes taken every pair of scissors I own.  So thats my day, picking up all the tiny pieces of cardboard and leftover paper.  A small sacrifice for this cute looking animal dont you think?

picture 2 is kyla at the beach, we spent a good half an hour on the sand dunes picking all of the fluffy plant looking things, I have no idea what they are called. I did the same at her age, at the same place, and it was lots of fun.  We tried dying them, but they did not turn out great...





Follow my blog with Bloglovin